Friday, August 8, 2008

Our Favorite Dog

Not much has been going on around here. That's why I haven't posted for a little while. Rick has been out of school for two weeks now. We have one more week of "normal" life left before the whole thing goes crazy again. What I mean by "normal" is that Rick goes to work around 6 a.m. and comes home between 4 and 6 p.m.

I thought that I would post a picture of my parent's dog. His name is Jack. When we go to West Virginia to visit, Julia loves to pet him. She has known Jack all of her little life. Jack used to come up and sniff the baby carrier when I was taking her into the house.

Jack can be a little rambunctious at times. He jumps over the gate and onto my grandma's back deck. There are cats up there. I guess he likes a little excitement. LOL. Jack also loves to take long walks with the family. He runs excitedly, and hopefully, up the hill, when anyone comes outside. He's ready to go!















Here's our favorite dog.

No comments: