Saturday, August 9, 2008

Missionary Friends

When Rick was deployed to Japan last year, he came in contact with a very special missionary family. They encouraged him so much, that when he got home, we started sending them boxes of encouragement. They are so sweet. After we sent them a Christmas box, they found out we were having a hard time. They sent us a box. Imagine that! I'd never heard of any missionary giving back like that. I've never met them, but I love them.

Please remember the Aaron Miller family when you pray.

2 comments:

see us at www.freewebs.com/ammowife32 said...

I know them well! I used to attend church regularly with Kioko's parents. We've known Aaron and Kioko for many many years! They are a very sweet family and it truly is a small world!!

see us at www.freewebs.com/ammowife32 said...

I guess I should have told you who I was lol, This is Glenda!