Monday, February 25, 2008

The Presence of Jesus

I was playing "In the Garden" on the piano today, and God's presence came down. I've been pretty discouraged for the last few months. But everything looks bright ahead again. Isn't it wonderful, the difference God makes in just a few moments? God knows just what we need and when we need it. I'm so happy that He does!

And He walks with me, and He talks with me; And He tells me I am His own.
And the joy we share, as we tarry there: none other can ever know.

4 comments:

Belinda said...

I'm glad things are looking brighter for you. We miss you all and hopefully we will be back in VA for our next duty station.

Lisa said...

Hey Jennifer! Hope you all get to feeling better real soon!

Give the kidos our love!!! Lisa

Kimberly said...

Hi, Jenn! It's great to hear from you! I'm adding your blog to my page so I can keep up with you more. Talk to you later! Kimberly

Brenda said...

Hey Jen! Remember me Brenda Maley from PVBI? I know you have to remember cooking breakfast at 5 am with me. Glad I found you!