Friday, February 1, 2008

Books I'm reading.

I've been reading a couple books this week. One is called "Song Catchers" by Mickey Hart. It's about how people have collected music from all over the world. It's interesting. The other book is "Alaska Twilight" by Colleen Coble. I'm reading it just for fun. It's a mystery story.
I'm not the only one in our family who enjoys books. My daughter, Julia loves books too. I've been bringing about ten books home from the library every week. Sometimes, I read some to her. Most the time, her daddy reads to her before she goes to bed. She loves books!
That's all for now.

3 comments:

Belinda said...

Hey Jennifer!! Julia and Christopher sure are growing quickly. We miss you all and hope you are doing well.

Belinda

Lisa said...

Hello Jennifer! I'm so glad you started a blog-and a big thanks to your hubby, Rick, for getting it going for ya. I'm going to enjoy reading about your week and seeing the pics...

We'll see you all Sunday evening...

Love you Jul-Jul and Christopher...Aunt Lisa

Lisa said...

Hi Jennifer just seeing how your week is going for you all! Were fine and enjoying this warm weather-strange, but I'll take it!

Love ya,
Lisa