Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow In March

Last night a winter storm blew in. It was sleeting outside for a while. Then the wind started blowing really hard. My children were wishing for snow. They even prayed about it during family devotions. Well, the Lord answered their little prayers. We got about 2 inches, which is more than we normally get. We hardly ever see snow here. Julia got to stay home from preschool because they closed the schools in our area.

Nobody knows how to drive in snow around here. There are wrecks all over the place and roads being closed down. It's a madhouse! I'm glad to be at home in my snug little house. Now, if only I could get Rick to take the kids out to play in the snow. I don't like to go out in weather like this. Brrrr! I will probably have to for a little bit though. Winter coats and mittens, here we come!

Maybe I'll get a couple pictures. We'll see.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Jennifer, I'd love it if you'd like to exchange "following w/me. Carole Brown

Loved your story about Japan. One you can treasure always.

Karen Double said...

I am glad they got some snow. Belida and Joseph had several inches with a lot of ice. Here it is in the fifties. ha. Dad