Monday, March 24, 2008

Turning To Christ For Strength

Talking to Jesus always helps me get through another day. I start my day by asking for "strength just for today." With two toddlers running around, I have to take things one day at a time. When I come up against things I feel I just can't handle, I stop and pray. I find myself remembering this little song my mother and I learned several years ago. Here it is.
I Talk to the Lord
(author not known)
Sometimes, my way grows weary,
With trials hard to bear.
I talk to the Lord about it.
He hears my every prayer.
Chorus
I talk to the Lord about it.
Oh, yes, He is a friend indeed.
I talk to the Lord about it.
He knows just what I need.

When days are dark and dreary,
And burdened down with care,
I talk to the Lord about it.
He hears my earnest prayer.

No comments: